Crack Full Key3STQE-3QI6Y-P0SR9-YFA95-99T9O
Better SplitButton is a button-like control for .NET WinForms that you can start using immediately. It’s similar to the regular button, but it includes a “split” part, which can display a dropdown menu once clicked. You can also set the button to be AlwaysDropDown, in such case, there is no separate split part (but the glyph arrow is still displayed), and clicking anywhere on the button will display the dropdown. The dropdown menu is defined using the native .NET ContextMenuStrip component
Add a convenient drop down menu to your applications defined using the native .NET ContextMenuStrip component using this utility
Better SplitButton is a drop-down button control for .NET Windows Forms. It supports all versions of .NET framework and all Visual Studio versions. In spite of its name and the fact that it addresses drop-down menus, you can employ it as a simple button in the context menu just as well.
Regardless of how you want to use it, the tool enables you to maintain your interface clean by hiding some of the advanced functions that are not used frequently or perhaps, considered unnecessary by some users.
It is worth mentioning that the utility supports all Windows themes, even the recent ones and it is highly customizable. More precisely, you can personalize the menu for the application you are developing with various glyph images that can be assigned to every button state. Not only can these elements be adjusted, but you can also modify the size of the split accordingly.
As far as the compatibility goes, the program works well with a wide variety of tools, including but not limited to Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET), Visual Studio or .NET Client Profile. In fact, you will be happy to learn that you can check out several samples that are available with the installer.
Better SplitButton is a “Split-Button” (dropdown button) control for .NET. It is free for non-commercial use. This split-button control for .NET Windows Forms (C#, VB.net) comes with native look and feel and flexible features.
– Supports ContextMenuStrip
– Adjustable size of the split part
– Adjustable size of the native-style glyph (down arrow)
– Separate glyph image can be assigned for every button state
– Supports images and ImageList of any size
– Can work like a button or like a drop-down context menu only
– Can be set to always dropdown
– Excellent documentation with source code samples and screenshots
Freeware .NET split-button (dropdown button) control for .NET WinForms. Supports all versions of .NET framework and all Visual Studio versions.
It has native look and feel so it supports all Windows themes, including modern ones. It is highly customizable (images support, imagelist support, adjusting the split-part, etc).
Supports regular ContextMenuStrips for the dropdown menu. Can be set to AlwaysDropDown.
Written in pure managed C# code, tiny single DLL file that is simple to deploy using XCopy.
Includes samples both in VB.net and C# as well as samples explorer.
Better SplitButton is free for non-commercial use and comes with a cheap source code licenses for commercial use.
About Better SplitButton
Better SplitButton is a free software published in the Components & Libraries list of programs, part of Development.
This Components & Libraries program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-27. Better SplitButton is compatible with the following operating systems: Other, Windows.
The company that develops Better SplitButton is Component Owl. The latest version released by its developer is 3.15. This version was rated by 2 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.0.
The download we have available for Better SplitButton has a file size of 4.12 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2015-05-27 and was downloaded 192 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Better SplitButton as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Better SplitButton on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Better SplitButton is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.
Better SplitButton 3.15 Full Description
Better SplitButton is a “Split-Button” (dropdown button) control for .NET. It is free for non-commercial use. This splitbutton control for .NET Windows Forms (C#, VB.net) comes with native look and feel and flexible features. It also Supports ContextMenuStrip.
More about Better SplitButton
Prepare 3.93 MB on the hard drive for setting up Better SplitButton v3.15. It is a free program by Jiri Novotny, ComponentOwl.com and you’re welcome to download it. It is in the Software Development category, IDE & Compilers. People choose 3.1 and 2.0 versions that can be run on Windows 7/8/8.1. The antivirus check of the direct download link proved it to be safe.
- Supports ContextMenuStrip
- Adjustable size of the split part
- Adjustable size of the native-style glyph (down arrow)
- Separate glyph image can be assigned for every button state
- Supports images and ImageList of any size
- Can work like a button or like a drop-down context menu only
- Can be set to always dropdown
- Excellent documentation with source code samples and screenshotsFreeware .NET split-button (dropdown button) control for .NET WinForms. Supports all … highly customizable (images support, imagelist support, adjusting the split-part, etc). Supports regular ContextMenuStrips for the dropdown menu. … and C# as well as samples explorer. Better SplitButton is free for non-commercial use and comes with a cheap source code licenses for commercial use. …